A Forex broker is an intermediary between a trader and the currency market. Retail foreign exchange trading is not possible without a Forex brokerage. A good broker provides a trading platform, accepts deposits and processes withdrawals, provides leverage, and promptly executes trading orders. Sometimes, FX brokerage companies would also offer education, bonuses, trade copying, and other resources and tools.
Finding the best Forex broker among hundreds of online currency trading companies is not an easy task. When looking for a top broker, you have to pay attention to the following aspects:
- Is the broker reliable? Is it regulated by a solid authority? What country is it based in? Will it be easy for you to get compensated in case things do not go as planned?
- How fair are the broker’s trading conditions? Are spreads and commission low? Does it offer leverage on fair conditions? Are overnight interest rate payments distributed honestly? How fast and seamless is the broker’s order execution?
- Does the broker offer all currency pairs you would like to trade? Does it accept your preferred payment method? Are you comfortable with the trading platform?
- Is broker’s support service? Is it honest in answering uneasy questions? How long does it take the broker to respond to traders’ issues?
- How reputable is the broker? How old is it? Does it have a good share of positive reviews? Do those reviews look legit?
To help you answer these questions, EarnForex offers a complete set of tools for you to search, analyze, and compare existing FX firms. Additionally, all the online Forex brokers presented here are reviewed by traders. Also, some of the brokers’ representatives answer to the questions and problem reports mentioned in these reviews, providing some exclusive first-hand information to our visitors. You will find 264 brokers listed in the table below.
|Forex Broker||Min. Account Size||Broker Rating||Min. Position Size||Payment||Max. Leverage||Serious Regulation||Spread||US|